Rockhopper Sport 27.5
Performance for all.
The new Rockhopper is a lightweight, fun and capable hardtail mountain bike with a well-made frame that features the best ride quality. Available in 29", 27.5" and 26" for smaller sizes, the Rockhopper has versatility and performance for all.
- Frame Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- Seat Binder Alloy, quick release, 34.9
- Fork SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
- Stem 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- SeatPost Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Saddle Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Front Brake Tektro BR-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
- Rear Brake Tektro BR-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
- Cassette SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Crankset Stout 2x, forged alloy
- Bottom Bracket Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- Shift Levers Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9
- Rear Derailleur Microshift RD-M46L, 9spd
- Chain KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Front Derailleur microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Spokes Stainless, 14g
- Rims Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Inner Tubes Schrader, 40mm valve
- Rear Hub Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
- Front Hub Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
- Front Tire Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"
- Rear Tire Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"
- Pedals Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
|Bike Stand-Over Height||658mm||695mm||735mm|
|Fork Length (full)||475mm||485mm||495mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||541mm||565mm||589mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.