2022 Stumpjumper Comp Alloy
The ultimate trail bike.
Metal fans rejoice! The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy rocks on, with one of the most advanced alloy frames ever developed. From the frame’s asymmetrical design, taking in the refined suspension kinematics and all-new geometry, to a build kit that strikes the optimal combination of performance and value, it’s metal, but it ain’t heavy metal. And it’s ready to slay some dirt.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- FRAME Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm
- FORK FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel
- STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- TAPE Specialized Trail Grips
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
- SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- RIMS Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6
|BB Drop (High BB)||40||35||35||35||35||35|
|BB Drop (Low BB)||47||42||42||42||42||42|
|BB Height (High BB)||334||339||339||339||339||339|
|BB Height (Low BB)||327||332||332||332||332||332|
|Bike Standover Height||742||742||750||753||777||784|
|Chainstay Length (High BB)||440||440||440||440||450||450|
|Chainstay Length (Low BB)||444||444||444||444||454||454|
|Fork Length (full)||550||550||550||550||550||550|
|Headtube Angle (High BB)||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5|
|Headtube Angle (Low BB)||65||65||65||65||65||65|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||190||190||210||230||250||270|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Reach (High BB)||416||435||455||480||505||535|
|Reach (Low BB)||410||430||450||475||500||530|
|Seat Tube Angle (High BB)||78.2||78.2||77.9||77.7||77.5||77.3|
|Seat Tube Angle (Low BB)||77.7||77.7||77.5||77.2||77||76.9|
|Seat Tube Length||385||385||405||425||445||465|
|Stack (High BB)||614||609||618||627||640||644|
|Stack (Low BB)||618||613||623||631||639||649|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||545||563||586||615||643||676|
|Trail (High BB)||122||122||122||122||122||122|
|Trail (Low BB)||126||126||126||126||126||126|
|Wheelbase (High BB)||1164||1184||1208||1237||1276||1311|
|Wheelbase (Low BB)||1168||1188||1212||1241||1280||1315|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.