2023 Enduro Comp
Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE—If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL—Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT—Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- Frame FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Fork RockShox Zeb Select, Charger RC damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
- Rear Shock Rock Shox Super Deluxe Coil Select Plus, Rx Trail Tune, 205x60, Trunnion
- Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebars Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Tape Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S2-S3:150mm, S4-S5:170mm
- Rear Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Chainrings Steel, 30T
- Cassette Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Crankset SRAM X1 6K Eagle, DUB, 170mm, 32T
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Inner Tubes
- TUBES,STANDARD 48MM PV LOW LEAD 29x1.75/2.4, MAXXIS BRAND
- Rims Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Spokes DT Swiss Industry
- Rear Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Front Hub Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
The Enduro's sizing is different than the standard S/M/L/XL sizing. It's style-specific similar to the Demo and Stumpjumper Evo. Style-specific geometry has short seat tubes, low standover and short head tubes across all sizes, giving riders the ability to choose a size based on reach and wheelbase, rather than inseam length or height. Riders who prefer the more nimble handling of a short wheelbase can size down whereas riders who prefer the stability of a longer wheelbase can size up. Style-specific geo gives riders more options.
Note that the Enduro features a flip-chip in the lower shock that allows you to alter the geometry. High mode slightly steepens the head angle 0.4° and raises the BB height by 7mm.
|B-B Drop (low BB)||28mm||28mm||28mm||28mm|
|B-B Height (low BB)||347mm||347mm||347mm||347mm|
|Fork Length (full)||581mm||581mm||581mm||581mm|
|Front-Center (low BB)||777mm||806mm||833mm||862mm|
|Head-Tube Angle (low BB)||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°|
|Reach (low BB)||437mm||464mm||487mm||511mm|
|Stack (low BB)||616mm||620mm||629mm||638mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||591°||619°||644°||670°|
|Trail (low BB)||132mm||132mm||132mm||132mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.