2023 P.1 20"
This totally redesigned P.Series gives riders of all sizes a jumping off point to a life on bikes. The lightweight, but tough alloy frame is designed to take all the hits and keep rolling—across all frame and wheel size options. Our approach to these robust bikes centers around delivering a simple, high-quality platform that's versatile for all riders, and packs in category-first features that make a difference to the rider.
SLEEK SIMPLICITY — The latest and greatest levers, adjustment switches, and complex cabling have their place—but not here. For the rider focusing on progression, eliminating every other variable is paramount. Starting with the durable lightweight alloy frame, P.Series stands up to unique demands of a bike that only dirt jump riders know. It’s going to hit the ground. A lot.
SIZED FOR ALL — In such a niche corner of the cycling world, a purpose-built bike like the P.Series used to be available in minimal size options. That’s why we took a step back to design a new range of inclusive sizes. From a 20-inch tire legit dirt jumper to a 27.5-inch category-crossing trail cruiser that can be backflipped.
REIMAGINE YOUR RIDE — Instead of compromising on its heart and soul (flipping and whipping through the air), we expanded its capability. It’s dropper ready, derailleur compatible, and uses adjustable dropouts. You can ride it out your door all the way to the bike park—and make a pitstop to session along the way.
TOUGH TECH — Built with a boost spaced rear end for added stiffness, this burly wheel setup along with tapered headtube, and threaded bottom-bracket make P.Series extremely resilient and easy to maintain. Wrapped in its new 2.1” Kicker tire—but accepting up to a 2.35” trail tire—you’ll find grip and make speed anywhere.
- Lightweight, Specialized engineered rigid fork, geo corrected to 80mm of travel makes fork upgrades easy.
- 19mm OD handlebars, plus short reach brake levers and grips sized for smaller hands helps young riders stay in control.
- Specialized Kicker tires find grip anywhere, street, dirt, or at the skatepark.
- Frame Specialized P.1, A1 Premium Alloy, 20", Fully Butted Tubing, Tapered Head Tube, BSA 73mm BB Shell, 12x148TA Sliding Dropouts, Single Speed or Geared Compatible, 52mm CL, Internal cable routing, 30.9 Seat Tube, Dropper Post Compatible
- Seat Binder Quick Release, 34.9mm ID Clamp
- Fork Specialized A1 Alloy, 20" Rigid, Tapered Alloy Steer Tube, 15x110TA, 372mm Axle to Crown
- Handlebars Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted, 6-degree Backsweep, 600mm Width, 31.8mm , 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Saddle Specialized P.series, Steel Rails
- Grips Specialized Trail Grips, 19mm bar end diameter, lock-on
- SeatPost Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Stem 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Front Brake Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Crankset Specialized P.series, 52mm CL, 115mm Length
- Cassette 13T SS Cog
- Chainrings 30T
- Chain KMC Z1, 1/2x3/32", Single Speed
- Bottom Bracket BSA 73mm
- Inner Tubes 20" Inner Tube, SV
- Rear Hub Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 12x148 Boost, 11-speed compatiable
- Front Hub Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 15x110 Boost
- Rims Specialized P.Series, 20", 32h, 26mm ID, Disc Brake Only
- Front Tire Specialzied Kicker Sport, 20x2.1"
- Rear Tire Specialzied Kicker Sport, 20x2.1"
- Spokes Stainless, 14g
- Pedals Specialized Platform Pedal
|Seat Tube Angle||72|
|Bike Standover Height||560|
|Seat Tube Length||265|
|Head Tube Length||90|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||449|
|Fork Length, Full||380|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.