2023 Stumpjumper Evo LTD
What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO LTD, that’s what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It’s right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
To enhance its 29/27.5” get-rowdy wheel setup, the Stumpjumper EVO LTD features a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock out back, paired with a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork. Top it off with 30mm-wide alloy wheels and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain, and the LTD is ready to party.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
- Frame FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5" Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Rear Shock Rock Shox Super Deluxe Ultimate, Rx Trail Tune,RC2T Damper, Hydraulic Bottom Out control , S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Fork RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 3 RC2 W/ButterCups, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Grips Deity Grips
- SeatPost OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
- Handlebars Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Rear Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover
- Crankset SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, DUB, 165/170/175mm, 32t
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chainrings Steel, 30T
- Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race
- Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Rear Hub Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Rims Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Inner Tubes Standard, Presta Valve
Click here to see the geometry in each unique setting.
|Fork Length (full)||561||571||571||571||571||571|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||538||564||590||623||647||679|
|Bike Standover Height||733||764||763||762||767||770|
|Seat Tube Length||385||385||405||425||445||465|
|Seat Tube Angle||78||77.6||77||77||77.2||76.9|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||180||180||200||220||240||260|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80||80||80||80||80||80|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.