The 2020 Turbo Levo range is now available and looking really good. They'll continue on the same platform and motor as 2019, which was completely redesigned and launched in September 2018, but with a few spec changes here and there for 2020.
2020 Spec Updates
- S-Works comes with RockShox Reverb AXS wireless dropper
- Expert is now Fox, with a 36 Performance and Float DPS shock
- Comp model gets the bigger 700Wh battery!
- Base model now has a dropper post
- All models now come with an Eliminator rear tyre in the tougher BLCK DMND casing
The big news here is that the Comp model now comes with the 700 Wh battery! The Comp was a hugely popular model for us, so we're expecting a 40% increase in range to be a hit.
Demo bikes available now.
We just received some new 2020 demo bikes, too. We have a medium and large Levo Comp in black/black available now. Contact us to book a test ride on one of the most fun bikes to ride.
The colours are really nice this year, with a more subtle earthy tone. Here's the 2020 Turbo Levo Expert in Spruce/Sage Green.