DEITY - LOCKJAW GRIP
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Items available on our website are not always available in-store, some are only held by our suppliers. In-store items usually arrive 2-3 days after the order is placed (rural deliveries can take an extra 2 days). Items only held with supplier might take up to 5 days to arrive, depending on the supplier. Please contact us if you have specific questions.
Items in new, unused condition in the original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. See our full returns policy.
Overwhelming demand for a diamond version of the renowned KNUCKLEDUSTER Grip led us to the phenomenal feel of the LOCKJAW. With sweeping transitions from the padded thumb area to the deep dish diamond top pattern to a recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW delivers a technically precise feel from end to end.
Utilizing our TRC+ rubber compound allows us to maintain industry leading durability but delivered in a soft, plush and sticky durometer. By combining our tapered inner sleeve and single lock ring system coupled with our new extra grippy rubber and recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW gives you an extremely responsive feeling cockpit. If you are looking for the ultimate in control at your fingertips, the LOCKJAW continues to elevate the renowned DEITY Grip line to new levels.
• All-new TRC+ Kevlar infused rubber compound is extremely tacky, yet remains durable
• Deep Dish Diamond pattern on top of grip provides unrivaled cushioning without compromising responsiveness and control
• Recessed half waffle design on underside of grip adds control without creating hot spots
• Seamless transitions create a friction free feeling throughout the grip
• Launch Pad surface on inner underbelly of the grip provides a smooth, grippy cushioned area for your thumb to rest on
• Tapered inner sleeve to ensure a snug interface with the handlebar
To fully and properly install your LOCKJAW grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.