Park Tool - PRS-2.2-2 - Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Items available on our website are not always available in-store, some are only held by our suppliers. In-store items usually arrive 2-3 days after the order is placed (rural deliveries can take an extra 2 days). Items only held with supplier might take up to 5 days to arrive, depending on the supplier. Please contact us if you have specific questions.
PARK TOOL - PRS-2.2-2 - DELUXE DOUBLE ARM REPAIR STAND
The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.2 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated for years of carefree use.
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23mm to 76mm), including aero tubes
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Easily height adjustable to five positions from 50" to 62" (128cm to 158cm) using our proven lock block system with locking pin
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-2.2 is 120 lbs. (54kg)
- Includes #105 cast aluminium work tray
NOTE: The PRS-2.2 does not include the base. Order #135 Steel Plate Base or FP-2 Floor Mounting Plate.
30 Day Easy Returns
Items in new, unused condition in the original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. See our full returns policy.
Free shipping on orders $150+
Free Shipping on all orders $150+ anywhere in NZ. Orders ship within 3 business days of placing the order, but usually go out faster.
Best in Business Product Knowledge
Have a question about this product, or another Product you may have been considering? Give our team a call and we can help you clear up any unknowns and help you find the right product for you.