Race Face - Next SL
RACE FACE - NEXT SL
In the playground of the Coast Range, Race Face has created a legacy of doing things their way. Cranks crafted in the backroom and proven in the backyard. R&D done every damn day. Every trail delivering a new design tweak. Every moment spent on dirt embedded into the very fiber of our cranks. And we continue to forge towards what is next. We were raised in these mountains. We still live, work, and dream in this space. Race Face is within spinning distance of B.C.’s best single-track, and we build every Race Face carbon crankset by hand , right here. Where we were born.
Introducing the new Race Face Next SL - proudly handcrafted in Vancouver, B.C. Our trusted, performance driven Next SL crankset has been refined with improvements in its carbon layup and manufacturing process that delivers an increase in stiffness for precise power transfer. The strength of the new Next SL crankarms is off the charts while achieving a modest reduction in weight over the previous version. The Next SL crankset continues forward as the benchmark for XC + Trail crank performance, a testament to the history of Race Face following its own path, creating industry leading product focused on you, the rider.
- Proudly handcrafted in Vancouver, BC with US sourced carbon.
- Proven crank arm shape manufactured for off the chart levels of strength
- Improved lightweight carbon lay-up for precise power transfer.
- Custom pedal protection for built in durability
- Cinch System for maximum versatility in drivetrain options
- Numerous spindle length options and is Cinch Power Meter compatible.
- Run the Next SL crankset on your 12 speed Shimano drivetrain with our 12 Speed Shimano Cinch DM ring
Specifications & Colours
- Colour: BLACK
- Built For:XC/TRAIL
- Spindle Size:134, 136, 149, 170, 174, 190Chainline
- Weight:WEIGHT 428G (32T RING, NO BB)
- Size:170, 175
- Chainring and BB sold separately