Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Items available on our website are not always available in-store, some are only held by our suppliers. In-store items usually arrive 2-3 days after the order is placed (rural deliveries can take an extra 2 days). Items only held with supplier might take up to 5 days to arrive, depending on the supplier. Please contact us if you have specific questions.
Items in new, unused condition in the original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. See our full returns policy.
Secure, sleek, and simple to use, the HighRoad is Yakima’s newest premium upright bike mount. The adjustment-free hoop, with its TorqueRight™ tightening knob, loads a variety of bikes quickly and easily. The HighRoad secures the bike by the wheels for ultimate bike protection and the low-profile design minimises hatch interference. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- New wheel hoop fits 26” to 29” wheels and tyres from 23 mm to 3.25” with no adjustment needed
- New integrated TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame - a great option for carbon fibre bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray minimises hatch interference
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for additional bike security when your vehicle is parked
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- Add SKS Locks (2) to the included TailWhip™ cable to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack (sold separately)
L 138.4 cm x W 22.9 cm x H 12.1 cm
1 bike capacity
Total MAX. bike weight 18.1 kg
- Base Rack System Required
- 5 Minute Install
- Tool-Free Install
- Installation Instructions